Prabhas Marriage  date confirmed, Prabhas Marriage  date, Prabhas Marriage fiancee, who will prabhas marry, will prabhas marry anushka, who will be prabhas's wife

Prabhas Marriage Date Confirmed

Hero Prabhas revealed the date of his marriage in a marriage funtion near Annavaram Temple The Hero stated that he would be maarying in the next year after the completion of the Rajamouli’s high Budget film Baahubali.

Attending the Marriage with Veteran hero Krishnam Raju, he interacted with his fans and Media. The fans in large number competed to see Prabhas with the long beard.

12 Responses to “Prabhas Marriage Date Confirmed”

1. prabha…..let ur dream girl be ur darling

2. Sir meeru chala chala great sir . Paisa lu lekkunna kuliki poyi mari mee prathi cinemaki vachanu sir.

3. deepashri October 12, 2013

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz prabha plzzzzz marriage chaiddu plz miru ala cheste nenu yappudu nimmalli chudanu i hate uuuuuuuu….plzz andi plz

4. hai prabhas let u r marriage shoud be very successful.

5. Sunitha .A October 23, 2013

Hey prabha,mny mny hpy rtrns of the day,may god bless u…nd best wishes fr ur marriage….im damn craziest fan of u….but stil i love u honey..:-)

6. Hey prabhas marry me na plz i love u so much yaar tht true

7. hey prabhas my fiance and u both look alike and i m in madly love with u both :-) and we are getting married next year too

8. poojitha karunakaran December 18, 2013

hey mr.perfect am crazy about u man coz my bava seemz lik u xactly…wen evr i feel to see him i use to see u plz dnt mark me wrong u r 1 among my fav prsn who joshes me up :)sue me u ve a very awsome face value dude…ve a great life wid ur fiyanci ahead….nd wizh u all success in comin decades

• DIVYA SREE December 28, 2013

DARLING IAM CRAZY ABOUT U IAM LOVE WITH U PRABHA UR MY DREAM BOY UR LOOKING AWESOME DARLING I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH PRABHA. ANYWAY ALL THE BEST FOR UR MARRIAGE LIFE DARLING

9. Anand Sajjan January 11, 2014

Oka Ishwar,Oka Chatrapathi,Oka Darling,Oka Mirchi,ika mundu oka Bahubali….. ippudu “oka husband” that too in real life…..