Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial
Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial Online,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial Watch Online,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Today Serail,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Maa Tv Serial Live,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Hindi Serial,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial In Hindi,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial In Youtube,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Star Plus,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Star Plus Serial,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Maa Tv Serial,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial Story,Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial Wukipedia
Chinnari Pellikuthuru Serial(Balika Vadhu)Story
The show is set up in rural Rajasthan and based on the practice of child marriage. It is about Anandi, a young girl married to Jagdish (Jagya), the only grandson of Kalyani Devi (Dadi Sa) and Dharmveer Singh. Kalyani Devi is a widow with a very high regard for Hindu rituals and superstitions. She has two sons, Basant and Bhairon. Basant and Jamuna are married for 20 years, without kids. Jamuna has had many miscarriages as she was married at very young age. Bhairon and his wife Sumitra have two kids Jagdish and his elder sister Suguna.
Anandi is the only daughter of Khazan Singh and Bhago of Bilahari. She is a bright, talented, happy 8 year old girl, who aspires to become a teacher like her Sandhya Teacher. But her parents are keen to get her married to Jagdish, grandson of Kalyani Devi. Despite of a lot of effort from Sandhyaji to stop the marriage, Anandi and Jagya get married, after which she is not sent to school. After one year of marriage, Anandi is sent to her sasural.
When Anandi reaches her sasuraal(in-laws home), she finds herself listening to her Dadi Sa, Kalyani Devi. Little by little, Anandi’s childish mistakes get her into trouble in the hands of Kalyani and one day Kalyani locks her in a dark room. This scares Anandi, and when she is freed she runs away to her parents, Bhagwati and Khajaan Singh. This breaks the heart of Sumitra, Anandi’s mother-in-law who gave her a lot of love. When Anandi is brought back to her in-laws house, Bhairon convinces Kalyani to be nice to Anandi.
Basant’s first wife Jamana died when she was pregnant because of this reason. A few months after Jamana’s death, Kalyani got Basant married to a poor, young girl named Gehna who was young enough to be Basant’s daughter. After marriage, Gehna is abused by Basant and Kalyani. When she faced enough abuse she rebelled against both of them. Gehna becomes pregnant with Basant’s child. It is also shown that Anandi’s teenage sister-in-law Suguna is married to a boy named Pratap, who also belongs to a very rich family.
In the beginning Sugna and Pratap meet secretly because Suguna’s parents don’t want her to become a mother at such a young age and face the same fate as Jamana. Soon it comes time for Suguna to go to her in-laws house and a celebration is held. On the way to the ceremony, Pratap’s family is robbed and he is killed in the process of rescuing them from some goons. Pratap’s body is brought to Suguna’s house and Suguna’s grief is unbearable when she sees him dead. Kalyani’s elder sister comes at Jaitsar. She tries to change Kalyani but it goes in vain. Suguna becomes pregnant with Pratap’s child and later marries Shyam, son of Kalyani’s enemy Madan Singh.
Anandi restarts her studies against Kalyani’s wish. Suguna and Gehna give birth to boys respectively. It is revealed that Kalyani has elder brother-in-law named Mahaveer Singh, who tried to molest her and he is the real father of Basant. When Jagdish’s and Anandi’s examination results are declared, it is revealed that Jagdish has topped his class. During the celebrations the truth is uncovered that Jagdish has scored very poorly and has lied about his results by making a false report card with the help of his friend Haria. This infuriates Bhairon and he punishes him for it.
To avoid the embarrassment in front of his friends, Jagdish decides to run away from home with Haria to Mumbai. Before running away, he leaves a mobile for Anandi through which the family comes to know of his destination. They all go to Mumbai to search for him. In Mumbai, goons kidnap Jagdish. Anandi finds him, but is shot by a goon while trying to save Jagdish and subsequently declared dead by the hospital authorities. However, she comes back to life in the hospital. Kalyani realizes her love for Anandi and thanks all the people of her village who helped her family in her hour of need. But despite being well, Anandi becomes mentally weak.
Later, Teepri comes and claims to be a childhood friend of Bhairon and Basant. But Teepri has other plans in mind. She wants to take Sumitra’s place in the house as Bhairon’s wife, having obsessed over him since their childhood separation. Anandi gets suspicious on her. So, to remove Anandi from her path, she influences Kalyani to make Jagdish remarry as Anandi is ill and cannot be a good wife and daughter-in-law. Kalyani agrees and forcefully makes Jagdish remarry a girl named Gudiya. When the family members come to know this, they oppose the marriage. The village council organises a Maha Panchayat. They declare that Gudiya is not Jagya’s wife and Anandi is only his wife. They make Kalyani apologise to Anandi and Gudiya. Angry Bhairon decides to leave home and goes to Suguna’s home.
On the other hand, frustrated Teepri kidnaps Basant’s son to get Bhairon. Anandi saves both of them. It is then revealed that Teepri has a mental disorder and she lied that she has no one in the world. She is sent to mental asylum. Kalyani suffers a heart attack and therefore Bhairon doesn’t leave home. Kalyani makes Anandi leave her study again. On Anandi’s birthday, Sumitra sees Jagdish and Anandi coming close to each other. Seeing this, Bhairon decides to send Anandi to her parents’ home till she becomes 18 years old. Anandi’s father is put in jail as he was doing an illegal work for earning money. Bhairon takes Anandi and her mother’s responsibility. But, Jagdish and Anandi are sad living without each other.
The story takes a leap of five years. Jagdish and Anandi have a flourishing relationship until Gauri enters. Jagdish had been send to Mumbai to pursue his career as a doctor, here he meets Gauri and fall in love with her. Though initially Gauri does not reciprocate his feelings but with time they both fall in love. Jagya insults Anandi by saying her an uneducated villager. This makes Anandi restart her studies against Dadi Sa’s wish.
The show again takes five years leap. Jagdish and Gauri both marry each other and later it is revealed that Gauri is none other than Gudiya whom Kalyani had made the second wife of Jagdish. When the family members got to know the truth Jagdish and Gauri are asked to leave the house and the rest family members including Kalyani accept Anandi as their daughter. Meanwhile Gauri becomes pregnant with Jagdish’s child. She always insults Anandi and family. Anandi fulfills her studies and also becomes Sarpanch(head) of Jaitsar. Basant and Gehna leave home and go to Mahaveer’s home due to Anandi’s decision against them in Panchayat. But Kalyani makes them realise their mistake and return home.
Badi Masiji, elder sister of Kalyani comes at Jaitsar. She does not know anything about Gauri as she is a cancer patient, so no one has ever tried to tell her. She still assumes Anadi and Jagdish to be married, until and unless Gauri tells her and Masiji is rushed to the hospital. Due to her health complications she goes to USA with Sumitra going along with her to take care of her. Gauri loses her child and Jagya holds Anandi responsible for it.
While there is a planning of Jagdish to take a divorce from Anandi, Anandi is awarded for her contribution to the village. When Jaitsar is declared a new city, Shivraj Shekhar or Shiv is shown as the new collector of Jaitsar. Kalyani in her imaginary visions sees Shiv as the second husband of Anandi. On the other hand Anandi takes divorce from Jagdish and lives a peaceful life until Kalyani asks Shiv to marry Anandi. Shiv reluctantly agrees knowing the past of Anandi whereas Anandi does not agree. Meanwhile Anandi’s mother passes away while making a last wish for Anandi to fulfill, to marry Shiv. Thus, Anandi agrees to marry Shivraj Shekhar. Jagya comes to know about Gauri’s truth. He leaves her and goes to Jaitsar, but no one accepts him. He tries to stop Anandi and Shiv’s marriage but could not succeed. Shiv’s family members except Shiv’s sister Sanchi accept Anandi and Shiv-Anandi get married.
Then comes a new entry. A girl called Ganga enters and also a girl who got married as a child to a man called Ratan Singh. She gets tortured by him and is very sad. Jagya runs away from home and goes and live in a place called Laxmi. There he finds Ganga and try to help her but can’t. He returns home when Shiv and Anandi go to get him. He then comes home, realizes himself and lead a responsible life. Ganga wanted to get rid of her husband Ratan Singh. She gets opportunity on Makar Sankranti, while Shiv and Jagdish had competition of kite flying, Jagdish sees Ganga been beaten by Ratan Singh who takes his child and goes. Jagdish helps Ganga and Shiv, Anandi and Jagdish decide to get Ganga’s child back to her. Gehna and Basant decide to give birth to one more child without telling to Kalyani.
Anandi realizes that she has fallen in love with Shiv but because of some inconvenience, she is not able to express him, while Shiv’s mother thinks that there is insecurity between Shiv and Anandi, and comes to Jaitsar to talk with Anandi. On Vasant Panchami, Anandi makes Ganga restart her studies. Anandi went to her teacher’s function and so she talks to Sumitra about insecurity of Anandi and Shiv. Shiv then clarifies to all there is no insecurity between them. Kalyani comes to know about Basant and Gehna and gets angry on everyone.
Kalyani Devi advise Ganga to give divorce to Ratan Singh. Jagdish offers Ganga job of nurse in his hospital. Anandi sees Ganga’s son Manu at the function but before she could recognize him, Ratan Singh took him away. Anandi reaches till Ratan Singh and takes Manu from him. He tries to take back the child and shoots Anandi, but she is saved. Police and Shiv came and got Ratan Singh and his family arrested.
- Toral Rasputra as Anandi Shivraj Shekhar, (March 2013 – present; 1218–present)
- Siddharth Shukla as Shivraj Alok Shekhar,(May 2012 – present; 1000–present)
- Shashank Vyas as Dr. Jagdish Bhairon Singh,(July 2010 – present; 516-present)
- Sriti Jha as Ganga, (Jan 2013–present; 1168–present)
- Roop Durgapal as Sanchi Alok Shekhar (Sep 2012–present; 1073–present)
- Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi Jagdish Singh (adult) (July 2010-Feb 2013; 516-1215)
- Avika Gor as Anandi Jagdish Singh (child) (July 2008-June 2010; 1-515)
- Avinash Mukherjee as Jagdish Bhairon Singh / Jagya (child) (July 2008-June 2010; 1-515)
- Mahima Makhwana as Gauri / Gudiya (child) (April 2010)
- Anjum Farooki as Dr. Gauri Jagdish Singh / Gudiya (adult) (Oct 2010-Sep 2012; 594-1087)
- Surekha Sikri as Kalyaani Dharmveer Singh / Dadi Sa / Maa Sa (adult) (2008–present)
- Heeba Shah as Kalyani Dharmveer Singh (younger) (2009)
- Anup Soni as Bhairon Dharmveer Singh (2008–present)
- Smita Bansal as Sumitra Bhairon Singh (2008–present)
- Satyajit Sharma as Basant Mahaveer Singh (2008–present)
- Nivedita Kohli as Gehna Basant Singh (adult) (2012–present)
- Neha Marda as Gehna Basant Singh (younger) (2008-2012)
- Sudhir Pandey as Premkishor Shekhar / Daddu (2012–present)
- Anita Kulkarni as Meenakshi Anup Shekhar / Meenu (2012–present)
- Jaineeraj Rajpurohit as Alok Premkishor Shekhar (2012–present)
- Sonal Jha as Iravati Alok Shekhar / Ira (2012–present)
- Abhishek Tiwari as Mahi Anup Shekhar (2012–present)
- Dinesh Soni as Natthulal (2012–present)
- Sanjay Basak as Nandkishore Basant Singh / Nandu (younger) (2012–present)
- Md. Amin as Nandkishore Basant Singh (child) (2011-2012)
- Janvi Chheda as Suguna Shyam Singh (adult) (2011–present)
- Vibha Anand as Suguna Shyam Singh (youger) (2008-2011)
- Sachin Shroff as Shyam Madan Singh (adult) (2011–present)
- Vikrant Massey as Shyam Madan Singh (younger) (2009-2011)
- Geeta Tyagi as Jamana Basant Singh (2008)
- Jehangir Vakil as Pratap Hukum Singh (2008-2009)
- Farida Jalal as Vasundara Singh / Badi Jiji / Badi Masiji (2009, 2012)
- S.K. Mazak Shagufta Ali Hin as Gulli (2010–present)
- Sadiya Siddhiqui as Sandhya / Teacherji (2008–present)
- Chaitanya Adib as Khajaan Singh (2008 – present)
- Bhairavi Raichura as Bhagwati Khajaan Singh / Bhago (2008-2012)
- Rajendra Gupta as Mahaveer Singh (2009-2012)
- Madhukar Parashar as Sundar
- Rahoul Lohani as Niranjan
- Smita Oak as Kunda
- Nivedita Batacharia as Shivani (2011)
- Brij Mohan Shastri as Pandit
- Sakshi Tanwar as Teepri / Teeja (2010)
- Abhijit Lahiri as Ramcharan Singh
- Amar Sharma as Madan Singh
- Asmita Sharma as Radha Madan Singh
- Shivshakti Sachdev as Champa
- Priya Ahuja as Suman
- Sanjay Batra as Heth Singh
- Fahad Ali as Shravan
- Preeti Sahay as Krishna Govind Singh
- Arpit Joshi as Dr. Lal Singh
- Neha Gossain as Asha Abhishek Singh
- Sumit Malhan as Bharat Singh
- Mamta Chaturya as Phooli Bharat Singh
- Svetlana Mishra as Chaturi Bharat Singh
- Urmila Sharma as Kanchan Singh